You qualify for help with health costs if you and your family receive:
- Income support
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Working or Child Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- Universal Credit (Limited Eligibility)
If you do not receive these benefits, you can also apply for a Low Income Certificate.
- Receiving disability living allowance? Small private pension?
- Student? Carer?
Ask for an HC1 form at your hospital, job centre, dentist or optician or call Healp with Health Costs on 0300 330 1343. they will be able to offer help and advice on completing the form.